Vitamin B17 is the “vitamin of next-generation” when it comes to natural, alternative, and non-invasive cancer treatment methods. Certain vitamins like Vitamin B17 (Amygdalin) are gaining huge importance in the therapeutic world as people are preferably opting for vitamin therapies over conventional anti-cancer therapies. This is because of the high failures and side defects associated with conventional methods like chemotherapy and radiation therapy. In addition to anti-cancer benefits, Amygdalin is a highly accepted natural medicine for various other diseases and pathological conditions like:
- Cancers especially lung cancer, colorectal cancer, and prostate cancer
- Degenerative respiratory diseases like bronchitis, emphysema, and asthma
- Pain and Inflammation
- Compromised Immunity
- Frequent indigestion issues
- High Blood Pressure
- Renal Interstitial Fibrosis
- High oxidative stress
- Dry Eye Syndrome
Vitamin B17 is known for its various therapeutic advantages. But its unique anti-cancer benefits drag the focus of many medical researchers. Amygdalin’s following amazing attributes turn it into a potent anti-cancer agent:
- Capability to induce self-destruction in cancer cells
- Blocking the nutrition supply of cancer cells and leading to their starvation
- Causing cancer cell poisoning and ultimately leading to their eradication
- Preventing the further proliferation of cancer cells
- Limiting the cancer spread and preventing its malignancy
The incomparable therapeutic play of Vitamin B17 supplements in the above-mentioned pathologies gives them the incredible hue in the nutrition industry in today’s scenario.
Five Foods for vitamin B17
The best five foods that are the rich sources of Vitamin B17 are:
- Fruit seeds like apricots, plums, apples, cherries, and pears. Out of all these, apricot pits are the richest source of Vitamin B17. One should undergo a medical expert’s advice and recommended directions for routine consumption.
- Seeds like Flax Seeds. They possess protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in addition to Vitamin B17. So, they can be added to your diet without any medical consultation. One can use them for garnishing smoothies and salads to add the required crunchiness. Squash seeds, millet seeds, chia seeds, and buckwheat seeds are also good seed sources of Vitamin B17.
- Berries like strawberries, blueberries, elderberries, raspberries, and strawberries. The vitamin nutrient is not only present in their seeds but also in the berries.
- Nuts like almonds, macadamia nuts, and cashews
- Grains like sorghum and buckwheat provide abundant B17. Sorghum with its better benefits can replace rice from your diet. Moreover, it can be added to the cookies and cereals when flaked.
Out of all the known sources, apricots are the best vitamin B17 natural stores. This is because the apricot kernels possess a higher capability to produce therapeutic hydrogen cyanide. This hydrogen cyanide does selective toxicity in cancer cells keeping normal cells intact.
Why is Vitamin B17 important for health?
Researchers are constantly exploring B17 Vitamin further for a better understanding of its outstanding therapeutic value. Dr. Ernst Kreb is among the pioneers behind bringing Vitamin B17 into the light for its potential anti-cancer effects by developing Laetrile Therapy. According to him, deficiency of this very vitamin is the prime cause of cancer. Let’s enumerate its key therapeutic excellences other than its super anti-cancer activity:
- Cell Protection: Being a potential antioxidant, it protects our cell walls from getting ruptured or damaged by the free radical attack. This effect enhances the cell life and keeps its contents intact inside.
- Anti-aging: By producing the pronounced antioxidant effect, it prevents the scarring and wrinkling of the skin. Thereby, add radiance to the skin and enhance one’s youth.
- Optimization of Blood Pressure: By producing certain powerful blood pressure-lowering agents in the body, it optimally manages the raised blood pressure levels.
- Anti-inflammatory Action: It potentially inhibits the agents and pathways behind inflammation and associated pain. Therefore, it is very effective in managing inflammation-associated diseases like arthritis, endometriosis, general body pains, Dry-Eye Syndrome, and liver cell damage due to injury and inflammation.
- Immunity Enhancement: It is super capable of increasing the blood cell count in the body. Therefore, it strengthens the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Lung and Liver Health: By putting a calming and soothing effect on the respiratory system, it can very effectively manage respiratory issues-particularly asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. Moreover, it is also a potent detoxifier and efficiently eliminates toxins released in liver cells. In this way, it promotes liver health also.
There are many evidence-based studies that support the high therapeutic and nutritional richness of Amygdalin. The “Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics” called it a “multifunctional drug in cancer therapeutics” supporting its anti-cancer mode of action. Its huge therapeutic tendency to pour holistic health into individuals well recognized.
Undoubtedly, Vitamin B17 Amygdalin 500mg 100 Capsules is 100% natural and has great appeal for its use as alternative medicine, especially against cancer. But still, its highly recommended to go for a detailed medical consultation before its usage.
What is Vitamin B17 (Amygdalin)?
Vitamin B17 in its most natural form is called Amygdalin. It is a natural compound of crystalline chemical nature and bitter taste. Amygdalin is a Greek word derived from almonds because it’s first extracted from bitter almonds in 1830. A theory by an ancient embryologist, John Beard, supports the fact that cancer is actually caused by the unwanted and unpredicted growth of those cells which lead to placenta genesis. Vitamin B17 (Amygdalin) has an inbuilt tendency to counter such malicious cells without harming normal cells. Another theory by Ernest T. Krebs Jr. claims that cancer is caused by the deficiency of Vitamin B17.
These theories are not confirmed but enclose a strong message that Vitamin B17/Amygdalin possesses enhanced anti-cancer and therapeutic properties. B17 Vitamin Benefits were well recognized in ancient times also for curing various kinds of skin cancers. It is primarily used by Egyptians and Chinese for therapeutic practices.
What are the (Natural) Sources of Vitamin B17 (Amygdalin)?
It has been established that there are more than 1200 plant species that are the natural storehouses of Vitamin B17. The prominent natural Vitamin B17 sources have been enlisted below [Figure 1].
A study namely “Amygdalin: Toxicity, Anticancer Activity, and Analytical Procedures for Its Determination in Plant Seeds” done by Ewa Jaszczak-Wilke et al. claim that the anti-cancer activity of apricot sourced Vitamin B17 higher than its other sources.
This is because the amount of hydrogen cyanide produced during enzymatic hydrolysis of apricot sourced amygdalin higher than that of the amygdalin from the other sources. This hydrogen cyanide is the prime reason behind the anti-cancer activity of amygdalin as it causes selective toxicity of cancer cells. Our 100% Natural Vitamin B17 is pure Amygdalin extracted purely from apricot kernels.
Health Benefits of Vitamin B17
There are numerous B17 Vitamin Benefits that dignify its therapeutic value in the world of nutrition. The predominant benefits of Vitamin B17 enlisted below:
Vitamin B17 possess a huge therapeutic tendency against cancer especially prostate cancer, colorectal cancer and lung cancer because of the following properties:
- Programmed cell death of tumor cells
- Selective induction of toxicity in tumor cells
- Inhibition of cancer spread
- Inhibition of cancer cell proliferation
- Eliminating cancer-causing agents from the body
- Causing cancer cell starvation
By enhancing the ability of body cells to produce white blood cells, it increases the body’s immunity towards disease-causing agents.
By reducing certain inflammatory agents and pathways, Vitamin B17 very effectively provides pain-killing effects in case of inflammation-associated arthritis, general body pains, Endometriosis, Dry-Eye Syndrome, and Liver injury issues.
Blood pressure Optimizer
By synthesizing Thiocyanate which is a strong blood pressure lowering agent, it very efficiently manages high blood pressure issues in the body.
Lung Ailments Relief
By relieving and calming the respiratory malfunctioning, Vitamin B17 exhibits anti-asthmatic and antitussive activity. This helps in managing lung ailments like Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema, etc. very efficiently.
It detoxifies the body by eliminating toxins released from liver cells and optimizes liver activity.
How Should You Consume Vitamin B17?
The Vitamin B17 supplements can be administered via oral as well as parenteral (Intravenous) route following a set metabolic therapy. The apricot-based Vitamin B17 consumption should gradually be increased to higher doses. According to Dr. Manner, it is better to take fruits rich in pancreatic enzymes and Vitamin C along with Vitamin B17 for cancer. To bring health back to the body, one must add Vitamin D3, bone meal, beets, chaga, grape seeds, kombucha tea, and shiitake mushrooms to the B17 regime.
The recommended quantity of its consumption varies depending upon a person’s past and current health status. Low BP patients should not go for high doses at all. The predetermined dosage of Vitamin B17 Amygdalin 500mg is the most recommended preparation for the best therapeutic benefits. But it advised to go for Vitamin B17 only under medical supervision and start with minimum doses.