B 17 Amygdalin
Vitamin B17 is a chemotherapeutic substance that is found naturally in over 1200 different foods including the seed of many fruits like apricots, cherries, apples, oranges, plums, peaches, and also in raw nuts. It is considered as alternative medicine and is extracted from the apricot kernels in a powder form. B17 is also referred to as Amygdalin. Being considered a natural remedy, it is used as a preventive treatment for some human diseases along being used in the natural chemotherapeutic process. Amygdalin is composed of two molecules of glucose (a sugar), one molecule of hydrocyanic acid (an anti-neoplastic compound), and one molecule of benzaldehyde (an analgesic). It is a natural product that supports antitumor activity, has fewer side effects, and is relatively low priced. All of these features if combined with conditional chemotherapy drugs, can produce synergistic effects and make amygdalin a promising antitumor drug. Various documents from the oldest civilizations such as Egypt at the time of the Pharaohs and from China 2,500 years before Christ mention the therapeutic use of derivatives of bitter almonds. Egyptian papyri from 5,000 years ago mention the use of “aqua amigdalorum” for the treatment of some tumors of the skin.
There had been quite a few misunderstandings regarding vitamin b17 and cyanide but not to worry as we’ll clear up your doubts. A very high and fatal amount of amygdalin can be referred to as cyanide which also doesn’t get activated until the presence of cancer cells is there. We provide you with the pre-determined dosage of 500 mg. As it is a natural medicine, it works slow. For more efficient and fast working and activation of b17, selenium is taken along with it.
Few of the key benefits of amygdalin are
- The decomposition of amygdalin into several of its components can inhibit the respiratory center to a certain level, calming down the respiratory movement which helps achieve the antitussive and antiasthmatic effects.
- It has an analgesic effect as well as effects on the digestive system.
- Inhibits the renal interstitial fibrosis
- It can be used for the treatment of asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, leprosy, colorectal cancer and vitiligo.
- It has an anticancer function by decomposing carcinogenic substances in the body, killing cancer cells, blocks the nutrient source of tumor cells and inhibits the growth of cancer cells. It also has the potential to reduce the incidence of prostate cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, and rectal cancer.
Importance of B17
We all know that a balanced diet is essential to a healthy life. Very few of us consume enough vitamins and minerals from the foods we eat. Therefore, nutritional supplements become necessary for optimal body function. B17 is just one of the many nutrients that our body needs.Ingredients: Apricot seed extract (prunus armeniaca), microcristaline cellulose, magnesium stearate.