Vitamin B17 is the “vitamin of next-generation” when it comes to natural, alternative, and non-invasive cancer treatment methods. Certain vitamins like Vitamin B17 (Amygdalin) are gaining huge importance in the therapeutic world as people are preferably opting for vitamin therapies over conventional anti-cancer therapies. This is because of the high failures and side defects associated with conventional methods like chemotherapy and radiation therapy. In addition to anti-cancer benefits, Amygdalin is a highly accepted natural medicine for various other diseases and pathological conditions like:
- Cancers especially lung cancer, colorectal cancer, and prostate cancer
- Degenerative respiratory diseases like bronchitis, emphysema, and asthma
- Pain and Inflammation
- Compromised Immunity
- Frequent indigestion issues
- High Blood Pressure
- Renal Interstitial Fibrosis
- High oxidative stress
- Dry Eye Syndrome
Vitamin B17 is known for its various therapeutic advantages. But its unique anti-cancer benefits drag the focus of many medical researchers. Amygdalin’s following amazing attributes turn it into a potent anti-cancer agent:
- Capability to induce self-destruction in cancer cells
- Blocking the nutrition supply of cancer cells and leading to their starvation
- Causing cancer cell poisoning and ultimately leading to their eradication
- Preventing the further proliferation of cancer cells
- Limiting the cancer spread and preventing its malignancy
The incomparable therapeutic play of Vitamin B17 supplements in the above-mentioned pathologies gives them the incredible hue in the nutrition industry in today’s scenario.
Five Foods for vitamin B17
The best five foods that are the rich sources of Vitamin B17 are:
- Fruit seeds like apricots, plums, apples, cherries, and pears. Out of all these, apricot pits are the richest source of Vitamin B17. One should undergo a medical expert’s advice and recommended directions for routine consumption.
- Seeds like Flax Seeds. They possess protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in addition to Vitamin B17. So, they can be added to your diet without any medical consultation. One can use them for garnishing smoothies and salads to add the required crunchiness. Squash seeds, millet seeds, chia seeds, and buckwheat seeds are also good seed sources of Vitamin B17.
- Berries like strawberries, blueberries, elderberries, raspberries, and strawberries. The vitamin nutrient is not only present in their seeds but also in the berries.
- Nuts like almonds, macadamia nuts, and cashews
- Grains like sorghum and buckwheat provide abundant B17. Sorghum with its better benefits can replace rice from your diet. Moreover, it can be added to the cookies and cereals when flaked.
Out of all the known sources, apricots are the best vitamin B17 natural stores. This is because the apricot kernels possess a higher capability to produce therapeutic hydrogen cyanide. This hydrogen cyanide does selective toxicity in cancer cells keeping normal cells intact.
Why is Vitamin B17 important for health?
Researchers are constantly exploring B17 Vitamin further for a better understanding of its outstanding therapeutic value. Dr. Ernst Kreb is among the pioneers behind bringing Vitamin B17 into the light for its potential anti-cancer effects by developing Laetrile Therapy. According to him, deficiency of this very vitamin is the prime cause of cancer. Let’s enumerate its key therapeutic excellences other than its super anti-cancer activity:
- Cell Protection: Being a potential antioxidant, it protects our cell walls from getting ruptured or damaged by the free radical attack. This effect enhances the cell life and keeps its contents intact inside.
- Anti-aging: By producing the pronounced antioxidant effect, it prevents the scarring and wrinkling of the skin. Thereby, add radiance to the skin and enhance one’s youth.
- Optimization of Blood Pressure: By producing certain powerful blood pressure-lowering agents in the body, it optimally manages the raised blood pressure levels.
- Anti-inflammatory Action: It potentially inhibits the agents and pathways behind inflammation and associated pain. Therefore, it is very effective in managing inflammation-associated diseases like arthritis, endometriosis, general body pains, Dry-Eye Syndrome, and liver cell damage due to injury and inflammation.
- Immunity Enhancement: It is super capable of increasing the blood cell count in the body. Therefore, it strengthens the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Lung and Liver Health: By putting a calming and soothing effect on the respiratory system, it can very effectively manage respiratory issues-particularly asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. Moreover, it is also a potent detoxifier and efficiently eliminates toxins released in liver cells. In this way, it promotes liver health also.
There are many evidence-based studies that support the high therapeutic and nutritional richness of Amygdalin. The “Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics” called it a “multifunctional drug in cancer therapeutics” supporting its anti-cancer mode of action. Its huge therapeutic tendency to pour holistic health into individuals well recognized.
Undoubtedly, Vitamin B17 Amygdalin 500mg 100 Capsules is 100% natural and has great appeal for its use as alternative medicine, especially against cancer. But still, its highly recommended to go for a detailed medical consultation before its usage.